Location & Lodging
- Warning: using the GPS with the address of Peniel Ranch does not work! Please follow written directions below.
- From Omak to Peniel Ranch (26.5 miles): Turn onto Dayton Street from US 97. Turn right onto WA-155 S and continue 1 mile. Turn right onto Columbia River Road and continue 25.5 miles. Peniel Ranch will be on the right.
- From Grand Coulee Jct WA-174 and WA-155 to Peniel Ranch (32.5 miles): Turn onto WA-155 N and continue 17 miles. Turn left onto Columbia River Road and continue 15.5 miles. Peniel Ranch will be on the left.
Omak and Grand Coulee Dam area hotels are each a 35 minute drive to Peniel Ranch.
- Best Western Plus of Omak offered a block of rooms at a discounted price for the conference. Mention “HOPE Conference.” Call: 509-422-2088.
PENIEL RANCH LODGING
Cost $35 a night per person. Reserve early, space is limited.
- Bunkhouse style rooms (up to 6 persons per room).
- Women may reserve a bunk in a women’s room.
- Men may reserve a bunk in a men’s room.
- Families may reserve one room for up to 6 persons.
- Limited space is available for married couples.
- 6 full service RV sites at $30 per night.
- Tent-camping accommodations available at no cost.
Separate men’s and women’s bath/shower are in each bunkhouse. Bring your own bedding, towels, toiletries.
To reserve lodging, call Cheryl at 509-322-2496 to see if space is still available. Once your reservation is confirmed, print and complete the form below.
HOPE Conference Links: